Multi-Family vs. Single Family
When you invest in a single family home you literally pay what the market “thinks” it is worth. This can be a disadvantage when you match that up against your exit strategy for portfolio valuations. The market may not think your single family home portfolio is worth as much as you do. Hence, lower returns and less valuable.
What if you could, say with accuracy, that a property you purchase will be worth 20% more in 5 years through rent increases and expense decreases, not too mention massive tax advantages while you own multiple units? What if you could get a loan based on the cash flow and profit flow from the property and NOT your personal credit score? These are just some of the benefits in multifamily investing and this is what we educate our clients on to achieve safe investments that provide high Cash on Cash returns and forced appreciation over time. This is multifamily investing.
At Rickert Property Group we take our “Client First” philosophy to heart. This means that every partnering opportunity we consider has to be able to benefit our investors or it is not an opportunity we are willing to pursue. We believe that there are many qualities and skills that are required to be a successful and professional real estate investment and management organization. These include:
- In-depth skills and knowledge of the market place
- Vast network with brokers, contractors, lenders and real estate professionals
- Effective underwriting and negotiation skills which results quickness in getting great deals
- Attentive listening and communication skills Meeting our clients’ needs with an attitude of “delight through excellence”
- In addition, we have found that by utilizing the latest technologies we are able to implement effective and efficient processes which creates more time for us to spend with our investors.
Have an apartment building or mobile home park to sell or do you want to partner on a deal? Interested in real estate investment coaching? Give us a call! contact us